All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing Mixed Methods offers an invative approach to social and educational research. The author sets out the case for research from an holistic perspective, integrating different methods, different data and overall research strategies. This book shows how to use an integrated methodology that meets the needs of the postgraduate researcher who wants to challenge the traditional paradigmatic view of research. The author explores: - The FraIM and its application to social and educational research - The contexts of research - Different methods of data collection - Types of data and their natural integration within the research process This book is for final year undergraduate and postgraduate students on social science and education courses. David Plowright is a lecturer in the Centre for Educational Studies at the University of Hull.
- Author BiographyDr. David Plowright is currently a lecturer in the Centre for Educational Studies at the University of Hull. His research interests are focused on educational leadership and management and he is currently undertaking research into school improvement in South Africa.
- Author(s)David Plowright
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight386 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.