Using Multisim 9: Troubleshooting DC/AC Circuits by John Reeder (Mixed media product, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow updated to MultiSIM 9, this workbook supplements basic DC/AC instruction and demonstrates how to troubleshoot faulty circuits using MultiSIM as the standard tool. Working on the computer, readers will learn to make measurements, determine faults, replace components, and test results using the same processes and techniques that would be used in an actual hardware lab. This highly engaging approach quickly builds the skill and confidence levels necessary to do live circuit troubleshooting in real-world situations. Using MultiSIM: Troubleshooting DC/AC Circuits, 4E can also be used as a stand-alone guide for fostering a thorough understanding of basic circuit fundamentals.
- Author BiographyJohn Reeder has taught for over 20 years as an electronics instructor. Prior to becoming a teacher he worked for over 20 years in the electronics and electrical industries and as a technician, electrician, and engineer. Mr. Reeder also worked in cooperation with Electronics Workbench as a key beta-tester for MultiSIM. He is currently a member of the California Council of Electronics Instructors.
- Author(s)John Reeder
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.