All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPreaching the Old Testament responsibly poses a challenge for busy pastors. With skill and realism, Using Old Testament Hebrew in Preaching provides a workable guide to unearthing its treasures. Wegner emphasizes the importance of using Hebrew in preparation for preaching and offers a detailed process for moving from text to exegesis to proclamation. Homiletics and Hebrew students will profit from the bibliographies and illustrations that reinforce the benefits-to both the preacher and the congregation-that come when using the Old Testament's original language for preaching. Using Old Testament Hebrew in Preaching will motivate professionals, pastors, and students to delve into the richness of the Hebrew Old Testament, and will equip them to probe new depths in preaching the Old Testament to contemporary believers.
- Author(s)Paul D Wegner
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.