All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionUSING PEACHTREE COMPLETE 2011 FOR ACCOUNTING teaches fundamental accounting concepts and principles while developing students' proficiency with PEACHTREE COMPLETE 2011 software by Sage. This well-organized and concise text helps students apply their accounting skills with Peachtree and illustrates how accounting information is created and used.
- Author BiographyGlenn Owen is a tenured member of Allan Hancock College's Accounting and Business faculty, where he has lectured on accounting and information systems since 1995. In addition, he is a retired lecturer at the University of California at Santa Barbara, where he taught accounting and information systems courses from 1980 to 2011. His professional experience includes five years at Deloitte & Touche as well as vice president of finance positions at Westpac Resources, Inc., and Expertelligence, Inc. An acclaimed and well-respected author, Mr. Owen is well known for his QuickBooks(R) texts, which offer self-paced case-based instruction on the use of this commercial accounting application. His innovative teaching style emphasizes the decision maker's perspective and encourages students to think creatively. His graduate studies in educational psychology and his 40 years of business experience yield a balanced blend of theory and practice that permeates and strengthens all of his books.
- Author(s)Glenn Owen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Note246
- Weight990 g
- Width231 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement5th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.