All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Definitive Guide to Mastering Periscope For Your BusinessIt's here, and it's growing rapidly. Find out how to leverage Twitter's Periscope App for your business, to engage with your audience, and grow your fanbase.In this book, we'll dive into the following: What is Periscope and why you should pay attention to it!How to get started with Periscope, and tips for optimizing your profileThe elements of an effective scope, how you should start, and key strategies for wrapping upTips for growing your following rapidlyGet inspired by how other companies are already using Periscope to engage with their customersDiscover why so many marketing experts are excited about the potential of Periscope: On a personal level, I think the implications of live-stream content are absolutely mind-boggling. -Marcus Sheridan For me, Periscope is about intimacy and simplicity. No editing. No webinar slides. No countdown timer. No commercials. And if done correctly and consistently I believe Periscope will become the go-to platform for personal brand builders who wish to deepen their relationship with their audience. -Chris DuckerPeriscope WILL help you grow your business, and this book provides the blueprint for getting started and moving forward.
- Author BiographyRyan Battles is an entrepreneur, web developer, designer, and marketer. After spending a few years working with a venture-backed startup in San Francisco-helping to grow their initial user base to over 50,000 customers-Ryan co-founded and built a handful of other web-based projects, including Harpoon, Find Bacon, and Share the Shelf.
- Author(s)Ryan Battles
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.