All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you struggling with debt? Do you want to bless others financially, but feel unable to do so? Are you so consumed with your current financial obligations that your dreams and goals have fallen by the wayside? In Using Sense to Make Dollars, Bishop Isaiah S. Williams Jr. offers biblical wisdom to help you succeed financially and in every area of your life. His godly insight into financial success and independence, as well as invation and creativity, provides the tools you need to enjoy a future of increase and financial freedom. It's time to get your house in order. Whether you are a college student or a CEO, Using Sense to Make Dollars will challenge you to manage your finances wisely and experience the abundant life God has promised to those who follow His Word.
- Author BiographyBishop Isaiah S. Williams Jr. was the pastor and founder of Jesus People Ministries, Inc., which includes Jesus People Ministries Church International in Miami, Florida. He was also the overseer of the Right Connection Association until July 2, 2009, when he went to be with the Lord. Bishop Williams was a devoted husband to his wife, Gloria, for thirty-five years, and father of two daughters, Lori and Richelle.
- Author(s)Isaiah S Williams,Jr
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.