All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapid expansion of blogs, Twitter, wikis, and virtual worlds has dramatically transformed the landscape of education. Through highly accessible networks, these new media can integrate students into a learning community by enabling them to create, customize, and share content online. Using Social Media Effectively in the Classroom shows educators how to: * utilize social media to best support learners * resolve potential problems * create a powerful sense of community within user-centered Web 2.0 techlogies. Moving beyond basic explanations of techlogies and how to use them, this book provides research-based, jargon-free, practical examples of what works, what doesn't, and why when it comes to social media. Organized according to the systematic process of instructional design, contributors describe invative strategies for incorporating social media into educational settings as well as significant issues to be taken into consideration at each phase of planning, designing, teaching, and evaluation.
- Author BiographyKay Kyeong-Ju Seo, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Instructional Design and Technology at the University of Cincinnati, USA.
- Author(s)Kay Kyeong-Ju Seo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.