All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary aim of this book is to provide a text for ecomics students, which gives a good balance between statistics and ecometrics. The intention is to prepare students for an introductory course in ecometrics, while instilling a clear understanding of statistics. It is suitable for first or second year courses in Introductory Statistics or Introductory Statistics and Ecometrics on ecomics degrees. The book is characterized by Leighton Thomas' clear style of explanation, gained through 35 years of teaching experience.
- Author BiographyLeighton Thomas combines 35 years of teaching experience with his proven reputation as a textbook author to produce this accessible new introduction to statistics and econometrics.
- Author(s)Leighton Thomas
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight3 g
- Width75 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.