All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing Techlogy to Sell is filled with practical, effective techniques to sell more by leveraging the plethora of tools and information in today's world. By applying these principles, you'll open more doors, increase your productivity, speed up decisions, and close more deals. --Jill Konrath, author of SNAP Selling and Selling to Big Companies Using Techlogy to Sell: Tactics to Ratchet Up Results shows salespeople and sales managers the most effective ways to leverage a variety of techlogies to increase sales and gain more customers. Topics include making the most of cloud-based customer relationship management software, putting social media to the best use, presenting on three continents simultaneously through advanced video conferencing, using advanced techniques to gain an information edge over competitors, and much more. As this book shows, while the sales process will remain pretty much the same from w until the end of time, techlogy used properly can increase sales power at every step of the cycle. Techlogy, in the right hands, is a strategic weapon and a competitive differentiation tool that can dramatically improve close rates, deal size, efficiency, total sales, and much more. Using Techlogy to Sell will show you how to: * Expand your market through the use of techlogy. * Employ software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications to keep track of customers, stay organized, present, and sell more systematically. * Use social media to increase sales. * Maintain the personal element in a world wired with techlogy. * Use the best sales methodology and integrate each step with techlogy. * Overcome any aversion to using techlogy to sell. * Avoid the trap of overuse or dependency on techlogy.
- Author BiographyJonathan London is president and founder of the Improved Performance Group, a training and development consulting firm specializing in helping sales organizations improve results. London is an accomplished salesperson, having been a top earner at technology companies like Olivetti, ROLM, Wyse/Amdek, and others. IPG s clients include Tandberg, VeriSign, Polycom, Dell Computers, Lawson Software, Advertising.com, SPSS, Ricoh Corporation, Watson Wyatt Worldwide, Enunciate, AT&T and many others. He has been a guest speaker for such companies as MCI, iDirect, Tandberg, IBI, and Classmates.com.
- Author(s)Jonathan London,Martin Lucas
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.