All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the end of the tech bubble and 9/11, the number of breakthrough techlogies supporting value chain management has increased significantly, especially those involving sensors and wireless. When these trends are combined with the monumental shift in global ecomies, the result is a new set of disciplines for global business leaders. Demonstrates How Connectivity Streamlines Company Processes This authoritative volume illustrates how companies, through the implementation of web-based and secure tracking techlogies such as RFID and wireless sensors, can: * Reduce costs * Increase sales through connectivity to customers and markets * Enable greater use of fixed assets * Accelerate working capital turns * Enable acquisitions Examines Impact of Tracking Techlogy on Global Shipping, Pharmaceutical, and Agribusiness Industries Using Techlogy to Transform the Value Chain provides specific reviews of existing techlogies and supply chain activities and places special emphasis on the needed architecture for the accelerating extended supply chain. In addition to evaluating the costs and benefits of satellite communications, it also takes an in-depth look at how techlogy is transforming agribusiness by allowing for more efficient tracking of all livestock. The steps outlined in this seminal work help companies secure their competitive edge and produce groundbreaking change in the way the conduct business.
- Author BiographyKuglin, Inc., Plano, Texas, USA Qumu, Inc., Emeryville, California, USA
- Author(s)Fred A. Kuglin,Ray Hood
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.