All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes the essential information every boater needs - onboard and at your fingertips. On the water, when questions arise, there is time to spend searching through an exhaustive manual. The Captain's QuickGuides provide all the answers - fast. Drawn from the world's largest boating library, each laminated QuickGuide presents 14 color panels of authoritative, concise information on a critical topic. This on-the-spot reference is ideal for boaters who need a convenient, accessible, and utterly streamlined information resource. Designed for onboard quick reference each QuickGuide includes 14 panels of concise information yet has a folded size of just 4 x 9 . Hinged, laminated construction makes them durable and waterproof. This book is carefully organized and richly illustrated in color for instant, easy answers. It features at-your-fingertips format ideal for emergency situations. It is just right for tight quarters, where space is an issue.
- Author BiographyBob Sweet has more than 30 years of experience in the technology and electronics markets and 30 years of boating experience. He has held engineering and senior executive management positions with a number of companies including GTE, Harris, ABA Industries, Inframetrics and Elbit Systems-the last three at the President and CEO level.
- Author(s)Robert J. Sweet
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleCaptain's Quick Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight68 g
- Width109 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.