Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
About this product
- DescriptionGet comfortable with WordPress fast, with this media-rich, customized, hands-on learning experience! * Covers the upcoming release of a major upgrade to WordPress, WordPress 3.0 * Tightly integrated with online video, screencast tutorials, podcasts, and more: the total learning experience for new WordPress users * Companion website provides supplemental media including video, screencasts tutorials, podcasts, and much more. WordPress has grown into the #1 blogging tool in its category: several million bloggers have downloaded this powerful open source software, and millions more are using WordPress.com's hosted services. Thirty-two of Techrati's Top 100 blogs w use WordPress. Using WordPress is a customized, media-rich learning experience designed to help new users master WordPress quickly, and get the most out of it, fast! It starts with a concise, friendly, straight-to-the-point guide to WordPress. This exceptional book is fully integrated with an unprecedented collection of online learning resources: online video, screencasts, podcasts, and additional web content, all designed to reinforce key concepts and help users achieve real mastery. The book and online content work together to teach everything mainstream WordPress users need to kw. This practical, approachable coverage guides readers through getting started fast; and will cover the upcoming release of WordPress 3.0. This major upgrade will include built-in image editor and the ability to host multiple blogs from one WordPress install.
- Author BiographyTris Hussey, a long-time technologist, blogger, and writer, started off as an academic and found tech support much more to his liking. After picking up blogging on a whim in 2004, he quickly became Canada's first professional blogger and a leading expert in business blogging. He has been a part of several Web 2.0 startups, working on everything from blogging software to blogging agencies.
- Author(s)Tris Hussey
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/11/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.