All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionNearly 80 percent of all divorced couples between the ages of 20 and 30 list financial difficulties as the primary cause of their separation. That figure tops the ones for adultery and abuse combined. Suicide rates are climbing together with the national debt. And even some of the most dedicated Christians are facing the perils of bankrupcy and overextended credit. We are seeing just some of the effects of living in a materialistic society. Larry Burkett, rewned for his Christian Financial Concepts mastery, has dedicated himself to helping people understand what the Scripture says about finances. Through a series of outstanding articles taken from CFC newsletters, Using Your Money Wisely clearly demonstrates God's principals for prudent money management.
- Author BiographyLARRY BURKETT (1939-2003) was a well-known authority on business and personal finance. He wrote more than seventy books, including non-fiction bestsellers like Family Financial Workbook, Debt-Free Living, and The World's Easiest Guide to Finances. He also had a worldwide radio ministry. Larry founded Christian Financial Concepts and served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Crown Financial Ministries(R). He is survived by his wife, Judy, four grown children and nine grandchildren.
- Author(s)Larry Burkett
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/12/2011
- Weight318 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.