All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionScriptures teaches that as Christians, we all have spiritually-endowed abilities over which God calls us to be stewards. The Bible refers to these special abilities as spiritual gifts. In Peter 4:10 we are told: As each one has received a special gift, employ it serving one ather; as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. The fact that every Christian has at least one gift emphasizes each individual's importance in God's kingdom work.Sadly though, most Christians don't even kw what gifts they possess, much less how to use them. In recent years, several excellent studies have been produced to help Christians identify their spiritual gifts. Noted Following God author Eddie Rasnake w offers a unique look at this subject in the form of a twelve-week, interactive study that is ideal for small-group discussions. Using Your Spiritual Gifts is a probing study that will challenge readers to examine their spiritual health. The foundation of the study is built on the promise that all Christians are to be fruitful and productive in their walk with God. Part of being fruitful comes by kwing how to bear fruit-the fruits of the Spirit. As readers understand what it means to be fruitful in ministry, they will be better prepared to study what spiritual gifts are and how God wants those gifts to be used.
- Author BiographyEddie Rasnake Eddie Rasnake met Christ in 1976 as a freshman in college. He graduated with honors from East Tennessee State University in 1980. he and his wife, Michele, served for nearly seven years on the staff of Campus Crusade for Christ. Their first assignment was the University of Virginia, and while there they also started a Campus Crusade ministry at James Madison University. Eddie then served four years as campus director of the Campus Crusade ministry at the University of Tennessee. In 18989, Eddie left Campus Crusade to join Wayne Barber at Woodland Park Baptist Church as the Associate Pastor of Discipleship and Training. He has been ministering in Eastern Europe in the role of equipping local believers for more than a decade and has published materials in Albanian, German, Greek, Italian, Romanian, and Russian. Eddie serves on the boards of directors of the Center for Christian Leadership in Tirana, Albania, and the Bible Training Center in Eleuthera, Bahamas. he also serves as chaplain for the Chattanooga Lookouts (Cincinnati Reds AA Affiliate) baseball team. Eddie and his wife Michele live in Chattanooga, Tennessee, with their four children.
- Author(s)Eddie Rasnake
- PublisherAMG Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleFollowing God: Discipleship
- Place of PublicationChattanooga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAMG Publishers
- Weight476 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.