All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis best-selling book is an indispensable resource for starting a Bible study group. Employing successful field-tested methods, this practical handbook contains detailed information on how to begin a group, choose a leader, prepare lesson plans, build relationships within the group, and effectively engage in the study of Scripture.
- Author BiographyRoberta Hestenes is an ordained Presbyterian pastor who has most recently served as Teaching Pastor at Community Presbyterian Church in Danville, California. She has been involved with World Vision as a board member, Moderator, Chair of the International Board, and Minister-at-Large focused on spiritual formation among staff. She isthe author, coauthor, or contributor of numerous books and articles.
- Author(s)Roberta Hestenes
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.