All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUSING THE ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD IN THE HEALTH CARE PROVIDER PRACTICE, 2E is a practical, hands-on guide that walks students through all facets of electronic health record (EHR) usage in the workplace. The textbook addresses both sides of EHR systems: from administrative functions like billing systems and scheduling appointments to clinical tasks like charting in progress tes and working with diagstic orders and results.
- Author BiographyShirley Eichenwald Maki, MBA, RHIA, FAHIMA is Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Care Informatics and Information Management at The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN. Bonnie Petterson, PhD, RHIA is a Health Information Consultant, and the former Health Information Management Program Director at Phoenix College, which is part of the Maricopa Community Colleges in Phoenix, AZ.
- Author(s)Bonnie J. Petterson,Shirley Eichenwald Maki
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.