All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction and guide to the STL, pitched at the level of readers already familiar with C++. It presents a thorough overview of the capabilities of the STL, detailed discussions of the use of containers, descriptions of the algorithms and how they may be used, and how the STL may be extended. An appendix provides an alphabetical reference to the entire STL, making this an extremely useful hands-on text for programmers of C++ and students coming to the STL for the first time.
- Author(s)Robert Robson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note119 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1054 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.