Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $9.87Free postage
- AU $13.13Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionColonel Utah Blaine, held captive by the Army of the Revolution, broke out of jail and headed rth from Mexico with thing but the clothes on his back. Then he found new trouble struggling at the end of a ose-and stepped in just in time to save the life of a Texas rancher. The would-be executioners were the rancher's own men, looking to steal his land. Now Utah has a unique proposition: Have the wealthy Texan play dead, introduce himself as the spread's new foreman, and take care of the outlaws one by one. The wage to fight ather man's war? A hundred a month plus expenses. The cost of falling in love while he earns that wage? It wasn't exactly part of the original agreement, but Utah will soon find out-unless the bad guys get to him first.
- Author BiographyLouis L'Amour is the only American-born novelist in history to receive both the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Congressional Gold Medal. He published ninety novels, thirty short-story collections, two works of nonfiction, a memoir, Education of a Wandering Man, and a volume of poetry, Smoke from This Altar. There are more than 300 million copies of his books in print.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/1989
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Notemap
- Weight120 g
- Width106 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.