All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 1 of a ground-breaking community assessment conducted in 2011 on behalf of United Way of Utah County and a number of other funders. This assessment views Utah County, just south of Salt Lake City, through the lens of education, income, and health, and makes projections regarding the makeup of Utah County in the year 2040. Volume 1 of a two-volume set.
- Author BiographyCivicus Consulting Group, based near Kansas City, Missouri, works exclusively with nonprofit organizations and government entities to improve their efficiencies. We do this through research, strategic planning, strategic fundraising, interim leadership, project completion, and marketing & donor research and planning. Visit our website at www.CivicusConsulting.com to see how we may be able to help you or your community.
- Author(s)Michael D Call
- PublisherCivicus Consulting Group
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCivicus Consulting Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.