All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeleological Ethics goes to the heart of the varieties of utilitarian ethics, compares them and evaluates the different strengths and weaknesses. Peter Singer, Jeremy Bentham and John Stuart Mill are carefully analysed and original excerpts used to illustrate their differences. Finally, the Situation Ethics of Joseph Fletcher is explored to complete this thorough treatment of forms of consequentialism, pitched just right for the A level student wanting more than the average textbook generalisations.
- Author BiographyPeter Baron read Politics, Philosophy and Economics at New College, Oxford and afterwards obtained an MLitt for a research degree in Hermeneutics at Newcastle University. He qualified as an Economics teacher in 1982, and from 2006-12 taught ethics at Wells Cathedral School in Somerset.
- Author(s)Peter Baron
- PublisherPushMe Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- Series TitleEthics Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushMe Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byKirstie Harris
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.