All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs businesses, researchers, and practitioners look to devise new and invative techlogies in the realm of e-commerce, the human side in contemporary organizations remains a test in the industry. Utilizing and Managing Commerce and Services Online broadens the overall body of kwledge regarding the human aspects of electronic commerce techlogies and utilization in modern organizations. Utilizing and Managing Commerce and Services Online provides comprehensive coverage and understanding of the social, cultural, organizational, and cognitive impacts of e-commerce techlogies and advances in organizations around the world. E-commerce strategic management, leadership, organizational behavior, development, and employee ethical issues are only a few of the challenges presented in this all-inclusive work.
- Author BiographyMehdi Khosrow-Pour, D.B.A. is currently the Executive Director of the Information Resources Management Association (IRMA). Previously, he served on the faculty of the Pennsylvania State University as an Associate Professor of Information Systems for twenty years. He has written or edited over twenty books in Information Technology Management and he is also the editor of the Information Resources Management Journal, Journal of Cases on Information technology, Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations, and International Journal of Cases on Electronic Commerce.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCyberTech Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMehdi Khosrow Pour
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.