All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUtterly Amazing Human Body is an eye-catching pop-up book that teaches kids how the human body works Professor Robert Winston unravels the mysteries of the human body through pop-ups, pull-outs, flaps, sliders and incredible facts to make learning about the human body fun and interactive. Pop-open the mouth to reveal the teeth, tongue and senses of smell or lift-the-flap on the human body to reveal all the major organs and systems. From bulging muscles to the inside of the brain, this beautiful pop-up book brings the human body for kids to life with Professor Robert Winston to help along the way.
- Author BiographyProfessor Robert Winston is a household name thanks to popular TV series that include The Human Body, which won three baftas, Superhuman, Walking with Cavemen and The Human Mind. A winner of the Royal Society's prestigious Michael Faraday Gold Award, he was made a life peer in 1995.
- Author(s)Robert Winston
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintDK Children
- Content Notemore than 100 colour artworks and photographs
- Weight750 g
- Width228 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.