All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive series reveals the V&A's spectacular and extensive pattern collections. Each title in the series includes a free CD of high resolution images. Liberty & Co. charts the development of a legendary company through its textile designs, from its beginnings in the Aesthetic movement, through Art Nouveau and into the late twentieth century. Each V&A Pattern book is an introduction to the Victoria and Albert Museum's extraordinarily diverse design archives. The museum has more than three million designs for textiles, decorations, wallpapers and prints; some well-kwn, others less so. This series explores pattern-making in all its forms, across the world and through the centuries. The books are intended to be both beautiful and useful - showing patterns to enjoy in their own right and as inspiration for new design.
- Author BiographyAnna Buruma is the archivist at Liberty.
- Author(s)Anna Buruma
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content Note65 colour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.