All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Victoria and Albert Museum holds the largest and most comprehensive collection of dress in the world, spanning four centuries. Ranging from rare seventeenth-century gowns to cutting-edge contemporary couture, the collection includes dresses, suits, accessories, shoes and hats from all over the world. Available in two formats, this week to view diary offers a unique opportunity to look closely at exquisite, labour-intensive details seen in clothing often too fragile to display.
- Author(s)V&A Publishing
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publications
- Width115 mm
- Height135 mm
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.83
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $29.61Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.