All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
About this product
- Description'On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me . . .' The V&A's Twelve Days of Christmas is a stunning book filled with hand-picked patterns from the V&A's collections. Featuring art work by William Morris and Charles Voysey, this is the perfect Christmas gift for any fan of art and design.
- Author BiographyWilliam Morris (1834 - 1896) was an English textile designer, poet, novelist, translator, and socialist activist. Associated with the British Arts and Crafts Movement, he was a major contributor to the revival of traditional British textile arts and methods of production. His literary contributions helped to establish the modern fantasy genre, while he played a significant role in propagating the early socialist movement in Britain. Liz Catchpole is the Art Director at Penguin Books and a designer and children's illustrator.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Weight330 g
- Width191 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Most relevant reviews
- bronb5723 Mar, 2017by
As a fan of both William Morris and the 12 Days of Christmas I am delighted with this book. Good quality paper, fabric cover and colour palettes make a pleasing presentation.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.