All listings for this product
About this product
- Description"A woman with a murky past who kills herself. A dying old man cared for by the son he abused. A lovely woman whose life is about to shatter. A professional shoplifting ring. A brutal gangster. A wandering husband. A spoiled kid awash in debt. A lonely widower desperate for answers. A ruthless business man: the spider at the center of the web. And Kinsey Millhone, whose thirty-eighth birthday present is two black eyes and a busted se."
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Sue Grafton is published in 28 countries and 26 languages--including Estonian, Bulgarian, and Indonesian. Books in her alphabet series, begun in 1982, are international bestsellers with readership in the millions. And like Raymond Chandler, Ross Macdonald, Robert Parker, and John D. MacDonald--the best of her breed--Sue Grafton has earned new respect for the mystery form. Her readers appreciate her buoyant style, her eye for detail, her deft hand with character, her acute social observances, and her abundant storytelling talents. Sue divides her time between Montecito, California and Louisville, Kentucky, where she was born and raised. She has three children and two grandchildren. Grafton has been married to Steve Humphrey for more than twenty years. She loves cats, gardens, and good cuisine.
- Author(s)Sue Grafton
- PublisherLarge Print Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBasic
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLarge Print Press
- Weight590 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.