All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionVHDL Answers to Frequently asked Questions is a follow-up to the author's book VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies (ISBN 0-7923-9598-0). On completion of his first book, the author continued teaching VHDL and actively participated in the comp. lang. vhdl newsgroup. During his experiences, he was enlightened by the many interesting issues and questions relating to VHDL and synthesis. These pertained to: misinterpretations in the use of the language; methods for writing error free, and simulation efficient, code for testbench designs and for synthesis; and general principles and guidelines for design verification. As a result of this wealth of public kwledge contributed by a large VHDL community, the author decided to act as a facilitator of this information by collecting different classes of VHDL issues, and by elaborating on these topics through complete simulatable examples. TItis book is intended for those who are seeking an enhanced proficiency in VHDL. Its target audience includes: 1. Engineers. The book addresses a set of problems commonly experienced by real users of VHDL. It provides practical explanations to the questions, and suggests practical solutions to the raised issues. It also includes packages of common utilities that are useful in the generation of debug code and testbench designs. These packages include conversions to strings (the IMAGE package), generation of Linear Feedback Shift Registers (LFSR), Multiple Input Shift Register (MISR), and random number generators.
- Author(s)Ben Cohen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/1998
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight795 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1998. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.