VLSI-SOC, from Systems to Chips: IFIP Tc 10/WG 10.5, Twelfth International Conference on Very Large Scale Ingegration of System on Chip (Vlsi-Soc 2003), December 1-3, 2003, Darmstadt, Germany by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $167.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains extended and revised versions of the best papers that have been presented during the twelfth edition of the IFIP TC10/WG10.5 International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration, a Global System-on-a-Chip Design & CAD Conference. The 12* edition was held at the Lufthansa Training Center in Seeheim-Jugenheim, south of Darmstadt, Germany (December 1-3, 2003). Previous conferences have taken place in Edinburgh (81), Trondheim (83), Tokyo (85), Vancouver (87), Munich (89), Edinburgh (91), Greble (93), Tokyo (95), Gramado (97), Lisbon (99)andMontpellier(01). The purpose of this conference, sponsored by IFIP TC 10 Working Group 10.5, is to provide a forum to exchange ideas and show research results in the field of microelectronics design. The current trend toward increasing chip integration brings about exhilarating new challenges both at the physical and system-design levels: this conference aims to address these exciting new issues. The 2003 edition of VLSI-SoC conserved the traditional structure, which has been successful in previous editions. The quality of submissions (142 papers) made the selection process difficult, but finally 57 papers and 14 posters were accepted for presentation in VLSI-SoC 2003. Submissions came from Austria, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan and the United States of America. From 57 papers presented at the conference, 18 were selected to have an extended and revised version included in this book.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 200
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note160 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHans Eveking,Leandro Indrusiak,Manfred Glesner,Ricardo Reis,Vincent Mooney
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.