All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for virtualization professionals who are experienced with the setup and configuration of VMware vSphere, but didn't get the opportunity to learn how to secure the environment properly.
- Author BiographyMike Greer is an accomplished IT Security Practitioner and Enterprise architect with a proven track record of successful, highly-complex projects over the past 20 years. Infusing security into the core infrastructure is one of his greatest concerns while enabling customers to achieve and preserve a secure business posture. As a consultant or instructor in his professional career, he continues to provide consultancy services on a number of subject matters that include strategy, virtualization, messaging, database, and infrastructure optimization. He is the founder of Evolution Security Solutions, a start-up company focusing on strategy, virtualization, and security. His industry certifications include CCSK, CISM, CISSP, ITIL, VCP, MCSE, and MCITP. Evolution Security Solutions provides vCIO services in addition to strategy, security, cloud, and virtualization consulting.
- Author(s)Mike Greer
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.