All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its introduction in 1950, the Volkswagen Transporter has become legendary for its versatility and adaptability to many commercial uses. Kwn originally as Sonderausfuhrungen, abbreviated to SO, these Special Models were usually converted by specialists, companies and coachbuilders approved by VW.
- Author BiographyAn English teacher for thirty-four years, David Eccles has been passionate about the VW Bus since taking one to India and back in 1976. Since 2000 he has been the Editor of VW Camper and Commercial magazine and he has also authored four previous VW Bus specification and lifestyle books. Michael Steinke has owned twenty-eight different VW Buses of all generations and types of conversions, and driven more than 1.2 million kilometres in them. Interested in the history of the VW Transporter, he began to build up the archives of Classic Volkswagen Transporters in his home town Frankfurt, Germany.
- Author(s)David Eccles,Michael Steinke
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note700 colour photographs
- Weight969 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.