All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the nature, allure, and danger of scientific curiosity.
- Author BiographySantiago Ramon y Cajal (1852-1934) won the Nobel Prize for medicine in 1906 for proving that neurons are independent cells. Laura Otis is a professor of English and liberal arts at Emory University. She holds an M.A. in neuroscience, a Ph.D. in comparative literature, and is the recipient of a MacArthur genius grant.
- Author(s)Y Cajal Santiago Ramon
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Weight376 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byLaura Otis
- Introduction byLaura Otis
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.