All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe CDC's bloated vaccine schedule has doubled since 1988, after the federal government gave pharmaceutical companies immunity from lawsuits. Autism and other childhood disorders like asthma, ADHD, juvenile diabetes and digestive ailments have skyrocketed. And parents are understandably nervous, desperate for objective guidance that takes those concerns seriously. Vaccines 2.0 looks at the lengthy roster of today's recommended injections, the documented risks that accompany them, and helps parents choose a schedule based on unbiased, uncensored, unconflicted science. From whether to get a flu shot during pregnancy--and how to avoid dangerous mercury if you do--to the Hep B shot within hours of birth, to the controversial Gardasil vaccine for preteens, Vaccines 2.0/i> provides the tools to decide for yourself. The three sections cover: Why should you care? What should you kw? What can you do? The exclusive Risk-Reward Assessment assigns a numerical score to each of the 14 recommended vaccines. Also included is information on learning to spot, report and treat side effects; talking to your doctor and finding a sympathetic one if you can't, and comparing alternative schedules if you decide to delay or skip shots. When it comes to your child, it's your choice. Vaccines 2.0 will give you the information you need to choose wisely.
- Author BiographyMark Blaxill is the father of a daughter diagnosed with autism, co-founder of the Canary Party, and editor at large for Age of Autism. He has authored several scientific publications on autism. He received his A.B. from Princeton and an MBA from Harvard. He co-authored the book, The Age of Autism. Dan Olmsted is co-author of Age of Autism and Editor of the blog of the same name. He was an original staff member of USA Today and Senior Editor for USA Weekend magazine and United Press International. He is a member of the National Press Club.
- Author(s)Dan Olmsted,Mark Blaxill
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.