All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous cacophous picture book by the illustrator of Tom the Tamer. Valentine believes he has a special knack with his violin and he is entirely right--just t in the way he expects. He practices and practices, but he only succeeds in making more ise than music. Audiences at home don't appreciate him and Valentine takes his violin to seek his fortune. As it happens, there are times when Valentine's peculiar talent can solve particularly pesky problems.
- Author BiographyPHILIP HOPMAN (1961) graduated from the Rietveld Academy of Art in Amsterdam. Since 1988, he has illustrated over 120 children's books for publishers around the world. His pictures are crammed with hilarious details; his dashing style shows great professional skill. Previously Philip Hopman published with Lemniscaat USA Tom the Tamer, 22 Orphans and The School Trip.
- Author(s)Philip Hopman
- PublisherLemniscaat USA
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLemniscaat USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width243 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.