All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionValentine's day is the story of Amelia, a young girl living in Sydney, Australia in the years following World War II. In her flight from her father, Valentine, and his compulsive gambling, Amelia finds employment in the oddest places, working for a cough syrup magnate who wants to be a magician, an airline that selects stewardesses for their legs, and an executive whose company has forgotten his existence. Her misadventures lead her to a remote island where a rmal day includes mice in the rice and lizards in her cleavage. There she finds what she takes for true love. But as the story unfolds, Amelia begins to realize she may t have achieved the perfect escape from Valentine she had planned.
- Author BiographyPamela Collins was born in Sydney, Australia. Of her many adventures, the most unusual was her sojourn in Rabaul, New Guinea, which she fictionalizes in her novel, Valentine's Day.
- Author(s)Pamela Collins
- Date of Publication14/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.