All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Rudolph Valenti was projected onto the silver screen, audiences rarely wondered what took place in between frames. They were too enamored with the action in front of their eyes. Now comes Valenti Speaks and a new image of the Great Lover that takes us into the spaces between life-times where what you will find is a brilliant display of thought. This is a book that challenges its readers to examine their views on any number of issues. And, with the spirit of Rudolph Valenti as your guide, you do so with elegance and grace, with neither confrontation r conceit. Indeed, Valenti's observations on life propel you on a uniquely beautiful mind, heart, and soul expanding experience! Valenti Speaks addresses 180 topics in a series of gem-like vignettes organized alphabetically by subject matter. They are all brief and very much to the point, ranging from the mundane to the esoteric to the spiritual and are presented with sparkling clarity. A veritable treasure trove of useful information, this project was penned by Wayne Hatford, acting as scribe. Also the author of Letters from Janice: Correspondence with the Astral Plane, Hatford is stranger to the art of channeling, and the cadence, language, and style of speaking in this tome, so clearly reminiscent of Valenti's voice in other writings, attest to his ability in that arena. As to the purpose of this work, Valenti, himself, says... we are always in need of a little fine-tuning. That is what this book promotes, if one wishes to avail oneself of it. A sharpening of the senses, an uptick in awareness, an even better understanding of the beauty of soul, those are the attributes of Valenti Speaks. This book provides both a fascinating read and an enjoyable journey in consciousness. Start at A and proceed through to Z, or use it as a meditation, picking a page or topic at random each day. Whatever your method, you are about to embark on a remarkable voyage, exploring this world... and the next...in stellar company. Welcome aboard and buon viaggio!
- Author BiographyWayne Hatford is a teacher, writer, editor and author dedicated to bridging the gap between the physical and non-physical worlds. Born in the Midwest, he has lived on both coasts of the US while also traveling extensively, spending significant amounts of time in Chile, France, Spain and Italy. It is Italy, however, the birthplace of Rudolph Valentino, where he feels a special rapport and, in scholarly pursuits, has visited multiple sites associated with the Great Lover. Wayne speaks French, Spanish, Italian and English, the languages in which Valentino himself was conversant. As a result, he was able to provide Valentino with the perfect palette, allowing him to share his thoughts with the same texture and vibrancy he employed during his last incarnation. A life-long student of metaphysics and transformation whose previous book, Letters from Janice: Correspondence with the Astral Plane is available via several major online book sellers and valentinospeaks.com, Wayne holds an M.A. in International Administration and has both taught in public school and been a personal property appraiser. Wayne Hatford now resides in Palm Springs, California where he and the essence of Rudolph Valentino are currently collaborating on another writing project.
- Author(s)Wayne Vincent Hatford
- PublisherWhitley Heights Publishing
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitley Heights Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.