All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis one-of-a-kind handbook describes through photos, line diagrams, and step-by-step instructions how the average student, enthusiast, voice-over talent, editor, engineer, musician, and/or producer can easily connect any of the various types of analogue or digital audio, video, and MIDI equipment in their studio setups. Readers will also be able to identify, purchase, and connect the specific A/V and MIDI equipment necessary for any creative job. Easy to understand and fun to use, The Complete Guide to Connecting Audio, Video, and MIDI Equipment will bring a professional or home-based studio completely up to date and up to maximum speed, making the music come alive.
- Author BiographyJose Chilitos Valenzuela is founder and owner/president of AudioGraph International (AGI), a full-service recording studio and Avid-authorised and certified Pro Tools bilingual training centre since 1994. Chilitos has worked as an audio engineer, design engineer, synthesiser programmer, ADR editor, sound designer, sound editor, music editor, record producer, and mixer. He has also written The Complete Pro Tools Handbook and several other digital audio and MIDI books.
- Author(s)Jose Chilitos Valenzuela
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic Pro Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplause Theatre Book Publishers
- Content NoteHundreds of photos, diagrams, drawings, and illustrations throughout
- Weight898 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.