All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story of two professional people nearing the end of their careers. Struggling with conflicts and hard-hitting tragedies of life, the two people fall into a false sense of uselessness with an immense shortage of self worth. Through very unusual circumstances, the two perplexed people meet. When it seems there is little hope of finding happiness in their furture, the Grandmother, well aware of the inner demons the two young people are fighting, brings warmth, wisdom and faith to the man and woman who are so desperately grabbing for just a little happiness. This fictional story of passion, humor, fame and stalgia centers around a location of beauty and serenity called, Valhala.
- Author BiographyIn 1996, like most Americans, S.Michael Hedden was about to enter the world of Personal Computers. Not knowing much more than how to turn them on, it became quite obvious he needed to know how to type if he didn't want to spend twenty minutes on one sentence of an email message. Acquiring a typing program to rectify the problem, he sat down to study and learn the keyboard. Two days later the police in his town received several calls in regards to unidentified flying objects in the neighborhood. Unbeknownst to them, it was only a typing and teaching, slightly used, CD flying high over the neighborhood rooftops. To say the least he didn't have the patience to continue with the tutorial and came to the conclusion the best way to learn to type..was to type. This sparked the beginning of Valhala. A year later the printed story was sitting on his desk with no plans for anything more. After talking him into reading the endeavor, his Mother then talked him into bringing it to the puplic for everyone to read and enjoy. So, never wanting to go against his mother's wishes and wisdom, here it is. He hopes you will read it, and more importantly, he hopes you will enjoy it.
- Author(s)S Michael Hedden
- Date of Publication24/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.