All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIngrid Palamede never returns to the places she's lived. For her, whole neighborhoods, whole cities, can be ruined by the reasons you left. But when a breakup leaves her heartbroken and homeless, she's forced to return to her childhood home of Fres, California. Back in the real wine country, where grapes are grown for mass producers, Ingrid must confront her aging parents and their financial woes, soured friendships, and the blissfully bad decisions she made in her past. But along the way she unearths her love for the land, her talent for harvesting grapes, and a deep fondness for and forgiveness of the very first place she ever left.With all the sharp-tongued wit of her first vel, Rules for Saying Goodbye, Katherine Taylor examines high-class small-town life among the grapes-on the vine or soaked in vodka-in Valley Fever, a blisteringly funny, ferociously intelligent, and deeply moving vel of self-discovery.
- Author BiographyKatherine Taylor is the author of Rules for Saying Goodbye. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Katherine Taylor
- PublisherFarrar, Straus and Giroux
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus and Giroux
- Weight408 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.