All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late summer of 1274, King Edward has finally been ainted England's ruler, and his queen contemplates a pilgrimage in gratitude for their safe return from Outremer, a journey that will include a stay at Tyndal Priory. Envoys are sent to confirm that everything will be suitable for the king's wife, and Prioress Elear nervously awaits them, kwing that regal visits bring along expense and hor. The cost is higher than expected, however, when Death arrives as the unexpected emissary. One of the courtiers is murdered near the hut where Brother Thomas w lives as a hermit. Each member of the party has reason to hate the dead man, including Crowner Ralf's eldest brother, Sir Fulke, and the prioress's nemesis, the man in black. Soon Elear is embroiled in the dangerous world of power games, both secular and religious. Indeed, England's future under a new king may offer hope and relief, but skeletons from the past can come back to life like those in the biblical valley of dry bones. Which had cause eugh to kill?
- Author BiographyPriscilla Royal grew up in British Columbia, received a degree in World Literature from San Francisco State University, and lives in Northern California. She is a member of California Writers Club, Sisters in Crime and Mystery Writers of America. Her medieval mysteries, set in late thirteenth century England, include: Wine of Violence, Tyrant of the Mind, Sorrow Without End, Justice for the Damned, Forsaken Soul, Chambers of Death, and the latest, Valley of Dry Bones.
- Author(s)Priscilla Royal
- PublisherPoisoned Pen Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMedieval Mysteries (Poisoned Pen Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoisoned Pen Press
- Weight399 g
- Width148 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.