All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new text that examines the latest thinking in values-based leadership in the public sector. Assuming prior kwledge, it draws on the experience of the UK, Europe, Australia and the USA to present students with an invaluable account of public sector management and leadership.
- Author BiographyTor Busch is a Professor at Trondheim Business School, Norway. Alex Murdock is Professor and Head of the Centre for Government and Charity Management at London South Bank University Business School, UK.
- Author(s)Alex Murdock,Tor Busch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/05/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note16 figures, 1 black & white tables
- Weight304 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.