Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionValue, Capital and Growth was written as a mark of hor to Sir John Hicks on the occasion of his retirement as Drummond Professor of Political Ecomy at the University of Oxford. As the title implies, most of the essays are directed to the development of the three great topics of modern ecomic theory to which he contributed-Value, Capital, and Growth. More specifi cally, there are important papers on general equilibrium, aggregation, and index numbers- all topics of deep interest in international ecomics.
- Author BiographyJ.N. Wolfe was professor of economics at the University of Edinburgh until his retirement.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJ.N. Wolfe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.