Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe book first explains the main properties of analytic functions in order to use them in the study of various problems in p-adic value distribution. Certain properties of p-adic transcendental numbers are examined such as order and type of transcendence, with problems on p-adic exponentials. Lazard's problem for analytic functions inside a disk is explained. P-adic meromorphics are studied. Sets of range uniqueness in a p-adic field are examined. The ultrametric Corona problem is studied. Injective analytic elements are characterized. The p-adic Nevanlinna theory is described and many applications are given: p-adic Hayman conjecture, Picard's values for derivatives, small functions, branched values, growth of entire functions, problems of uniqueness, URSCM and URSIM, functions of uniqueness, sharing value problems, Nevanlinna theory in characteristic p>0, p-adic Yosida's equation.
- Author(s)Alain Escassut
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight1089 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.