All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book in the new partnership between Wiley and the International Institute for Learning (IIL). The new series features cutting-edge approaches to project management that provide project managers with new perspectives as well as practical tools. Written by bestselling project management experts Harold Kerzner and Frank Saladis, Value-Driven Project Management challenges the traditional view that focuses on planning, scheduling, and controlling, proposing a fundamentally different approach that looks at the added value project management brings to the corporate and business strategy as a whole.
- Author BiographyHarold D. Kerzner, Ph.D., is Senior Executive Director at the International Institute for Learning, Inc., a global learning solutions company that conducts training for leading corporations throughout the world. He is a globally recognized expert on project, program, and portfolio management, total quality management, and strategic planning. Dr. Kerzner is the author of bestselling books and texts, including the acclaimed Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, Tenth Edition. Frank P. Saladis, is a Senior Consultant and Trainer for the International Institute for Learning, Inc. and editor of the allPM.com newsletter, a global project management publication. Mr. Saladis was awarded the 2006 Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award by the Project Management Institute. The award recognizes people who have made significant contributions to the Institute as leaders in project management. Mr. Saladis is the originator of International Project Management Day, held each year to celebrate and recognize project managers from around the world. International Institute For Learning, Inc. (IIL) is a global leader in professional training and comprehensive consulting services in the areas of project, program, and portfolio management, PRINCE2(r), business analysis, Microsoft(r) Office Project and Project Server, and Lean Six Sigma. IIL is an IIBA- endorsed education provider, a PMI(r) charter global registered education provider, and a member of PMI's Silver Alliance Circle, and Corporate Council.
- Author(s)Frank P. Saladis,Harold R. Kerzner,International Institute for Learning
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleIIL/Wiley Series in Project Management
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.