All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionToo many people just buy a property - and then call themselves a property investor. After spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a purchase, wouldn't you like to kw how to get it right? As one of Australia's leading property buying advocates, Gavin also takes aim at those who's so called 'advice' has led to huge losses for the average Australian property investor. Their time is up! In his words: 130 properties in 2.5 years is a great way to go broke...but just remember doing thing at all runs a very close second. Learn how to take control of your financial destiny NOW - in just eugh time to make it count! With the world's greatest investor Warren Buffett as the perfect reference point, Gavin also demonstrates how having a rock solid investor mindset is just as important as buying great properties for a great price.
- Author(s)Gavin McPherson
- PublisherPalmer Higgs
- Date of Publication27/05/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPalmer Higgs
- Weight527 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.