All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe term government data includes diverse categories of government information products, such as information published by government agencies for statistical purposes; information in government administrative records on individuals and businesses; and physical measurements about natural phemena recorded by government agencies. This book discusses the value of government data and provides a U.S. open data action plan as well as the open data policy.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight310 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDonald P. Humphry
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.