All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThere was a time when a man's word was gold. The press of a hand and a promise given was all that was required to conduct business. Hor, integrity, courage, commitment, and family were more than just words on a page; it was how you lived and how you taught your children to live. A long time ago a full day's work for a full day's pay was the expectation t the exception. Somewhere over the course of time the values that were held as the standard of behavior have been forgotten. A generation who believed they had all the answers turned their backs on the values of their parents and set out to redefine how to act and how to live. The children of this generation w are reaping the harvest of the wild oats sewn through the sixties, seventies and eighties. What do we do w and how do we turn this around? Values Under Construction takes us back in time to revisit the values learned from the Greatest Generation. Steven Hood takes us through the visual images of a construction site as he explains the process of building values into your life. From the word of God and from examples in the lives of those he has kwn, each step of the construction process builds on the last, moving us forward to the completed structure that God would have us to be. Written from the heart of a father to his adult sons, Values Under Construction gives a clear and concise definition of each value as found through the Word of God and then challenges each of us to live out that value in all parts of our lives. It is a book that every dad will want to give to his son as he sends him out into the world.
- Author BiographyAuthor Steve Hood, a graduate of Oral Roberts University, has spent the past eighteen years working in the construction industry as an account manager for a large international tool and construction product company. He has been involved in a variety of functions at various local churches during his travels over the past several years. From teaching Sunday school, to leading small group studies, to playing guitar in a small country gospel band, Steve has stayed involved in God's work wherever he has lived. Currently residing in Coweta, Oklahoma, Steve and his wife Terrie spend as much time as possible enjoying their grandchildren and visiting with family and friends.
- Author(s)Steve Hood
- Date of Publication20/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.