All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Administrative Law has recently emerged as one of the most important contemporary fields in public law scholarship. Concerned with developing fuller understandings of patterns in global governance, it represents one of the most insightful ways of viewing the multifarious forms of public power that w exist beyond the State. The present collection brings together some of the leading scholars working in the field of global administrative law to address past and future challenges related to global governance. Each of the contributions picks up on the more general theme of the values that do or should inform global administrative law, and the book in this way provides a vel and thought-provoking commentary on this most engaging area of debate. Values in Global Administrative Law will be of interest to public lawyers, social and political scientists and scholars of international relations. It will also be an invaluable resource for undergraduate and postgraduate courses that touch partly or exclusively on the challenges of global governance.
- Author BiographyGordon Anthony is Professor of Law at Queen's University, Belfast. Jean-Bernard Auby is Professor of Public Law at Sciences Po Paris, and Director of the Chair in Changes in Governance and Public Law . John Morison is Professor of Jurisprudence at Queen's University, Belfast. Tom Zwart is Professor of Law at Utrecht School of Law and the Director of the Netherlands School of Human Rights Research.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight878 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byGordon Anthony,Jean-Bernard Auby,John Morison,Tom Zwart
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.