All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe clarity and guidance valuation analysts have been thirsting for The business appraisal community regularly names the valuation of pass-through entities as a major issue of concern. Courts, appraisers, and the IRS have long been at odds on the topic, and the contention within the appraisal community itself over methods and inputs further complicates the issue. Valuing Pass-Through Entities provides clarity for the analyst tasked with valuation, offering clear explanations of the different perspectives and approaches to the process. Valuing Pass-Through Entities cuts through the chatter to: * Explain the advantages and limitations of different types of pass-through entities * Analyze the different viewpoints currently dividing the appraisal community * Gain a fresh perspective on landmark cases * Explain how to properly utilize a court-tested model * Examine detailed sensitivity analyses of different inputs under the income and market approaches The book includes illustrative examples, templates, and a useful technical supplement, plus case studies that demonstrate the real-world effects of various pass-through entity valuation methods and inputs. Detailed analyses and an easy-to-apply model simplify the process while positively affecting outcomes. The companion website provides the text of landmark court decisions, a blog featuring industry trends and tidbits, additional articles, and the insight of the author and other industry leaders. Valuation requires the successful juggling of multiple variables, many of which can have a major impact on value. Analysts need to kw how to balance each factor and apply the appropriate rates and discounts, but a lack of standard practice often leaves the issue too subjective. Valuing Pass-Through Entities clears the air, providing real-world guidelines and tools.
- Author BiographyERIC J. BARR is a founder and comanaging member of Fischer Barr & Wissinger LLC and is the Director of the Firm's Business Valuation and Accounting and Assurance Services departments. Barr is a nationally sought-after thought leader, lecturer and webinar presenter on accounting, forensic and valuation matters.
- Author(s)Eric J. Barr
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, charts
- Weight466 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.