All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionValves are the components in a fluid flow or pressure system that regulate either the flow or the pressure of the fluid. They are used extensively in the process industries, especially petrochemical. Though there are only four basic types of valves, there is an ermous number of different kinds of valves within each category, each one used for a specific purpose. No other book on the market analyzes the use, construction, and selection of valves in such a comprehensive manner.
- Author BiographyPeter Smith is an independent consultant based in Europe with 30 years of experience in the onshore and offshore sectors of the oil and gas industry. He has worked on design and construction projects for, Exxon, Total, Mobil, Woodside Petroleum, Shell, Statoil, Bluewater, Elf, and Huffco Indonesia. R.W. Zappe is a retired consultant for ICI Australia Operations Pty. Ltd., where he had been employed since 1950. A graduate of Technical University Wuppertal in mechanical engineering, he also worked for Dragerwerk, Lubeck as a design engineer for respiratory equipment until he founded a small manufacturing company in Hamburg.
- Author(s)Peter Smith,R.W. Zappe
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/01/2004
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGulf Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.