All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrolleys, trams, or streetcarstheyre fun to ride matter what you call them! This book offers a useful overview of streetcars from around the nation and the world, explaining their history and mechanics. It combines simple text with engaging photography to engage the reader and aid in comprehension.
- Author(s)Elisa Peters
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTransporte Pblico / Public Transportation
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width193 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.